Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wife vs Stash

My dh is a fabulous man. Hard working, sweet, funny, great dad.... but his facial hair and I have an unpleasant history dating back to our wedding. Lets just say he is the opposite of "metro" like showering is his idea of extensive grooming.
He is a firefighter that has had only one measly fire in the last 2 months. So his crew decides to get their " rally stash"on, and of course dh is all about it. Fine, his face, who cares. Then I remember that we are getting the babes 6 month pics done this week. DANG IT! How do I not come across like a Kate Goslin bitch and still have the perfect family pictures? Should I withhold doing it? Be extra nice so he wants to return the favor? Reschedule?
I don't know, but I have a feeling the stash will win.

Updated:
Photobucket

Photobucket

[IMG]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd27/sarapacedunn/5448_1091683132205_1230327253_30269.jpg[/IMG]

I think it is obvious how this fight turned out....

2 comments:

  1. Hey - It's Sara_B from TWW. After seeing the pictures, it makes this post even more funny. I have friends who go to Colorado every year in January and stop shaving at THANKSGIVING.

    Their poor wives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! That would be a floor lenght beard for DH by Jan. The man can produce some hair!!

    ReplyDelete