Monday, June 22, 2009

Loving cloth...

http://www.thenaturalbabyco.com/grobaby%E2...2-ic-11_16.html

This is a link to a new cloth diaper that I would like to try. As you know I have been cd since the babe was born 6 months ago. I am always looking for new diapers to try. Some might call it an "addiction" or an "obsession" well, dh thinks so at least. I prefer to think it is an "interest"

Some people may think I am crazy. I know this because they occasionally tell me, and I can read the eye rolls. I am not just cloth diapering to drive people crazy and to be self rightious, although those are benefits, I also like to save money. I have spent $500 ish on cloth diapers and we can use those for the next baby. If we have another.... we will... someday.... ok panic attack about another baby over.
If you like cuteness, softness, economical-ness and green ness, then join the cloth revolution. It is the way of the future. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment