Monday, August 3, 2009

Coming soon: Buffness

I have complained loud and hard about my extra flabby post baby bod. I am sure anyone who has hung out with me in the last 8 months could tell you that it is annoying. I know this. I have never really worked too hard at being slim and I figured since I only gained the recommended amount of pregnancy weight (27 lbs to be exact) that I would have about 2 pudgy months before my supermodel figure would reemerge (did I mention that I have developed a romanticised version of my self esteem before baby). I lost about 20 lbs the week after I gave birth. And here I am 8 months later with the same 10ish lbs just not budging. I am still nursing, but that is just an excuse. So, I have recruited 2 ladies at my work to be tourchered with me as we try to slim down using P90X. I have been working out for 5 days now and I am not buff yet, but it is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment